1. Loescher, Gill, Fiddian-Qasmiyeh, Elena, Long, Katy, and Sigona, Nando, (eds.), (2014). The Oxford Handbook of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
2. Lischer, S. K. (2014). “Conflict And Crisis Induced Displacement”, in The Oxford Handbook of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, Gill Loescher, Elena Fiddian-Qasmiyeh, Katy Long and Nando Sigona eds., Oxford: Oxford University Press.
3. McDowell, Christopher. (2014). “Development Created Population Displacement", in The Oxford Handbook of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, Gill Loescher, Elena Fiddian-Qasmiyeh, Katy Long and Nando Sigona eds., Oxford: Oxford University Press.
4. Zetter, Roger & Morrissey, James. (2014). “The Environment-Mobility Nexus:Reconceptualizing the Links between Environment Stress, (Im) mobility,and Power”, in The Oxford Handbook of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, Gill Loescher, Elena Fiddian-Qasmiyeh, Katy Long and Nando Sigona eds., Oxford: Oxford University Press.
C) Reports of International Organisations
5. Amnesty International, (2015). Fenced out: Hungary's Violations of the Right of Refugees and Migrants.
6. British Red Cross, Europe Refugee Crisis appeal: facts and figures, 27 Jan 2016, available at “www.redcross.org.uk
8. Hungarian Helsinki Committee (HHC), (2017). Hungary: Turbulent 50 days – an update on the Hungarian asylum situation.
10. Human Rights Watch, Turkey: Border Guards Kill and Injure Asylum Seekers, 10 May 2016, available at “www.hrw.org/news/2016/05/10/turkey-border-guards”
12. Human Rights watch, Lebanon: Rising Violence Targets Syrian Refugees, 30 September 2014, available at “www.hrw.org/news/2014/09/30/lebanon-rising-violence-targets-syrian-refugees”.
14. Medecins Sans Frontieres / Doctors Without Borders, Greece: New Report Finds Dire Neglect of Asylum Seekers on Lesbos, 24July 2017, available at” www.doctors without borders.org”
15. OCHA, (2014), Informing Targeted Host Community Programming in Lebanon- Preliminary Analysis for Sector Planning.
17. UNHCR, Over one million sea arrivals reach Europe in 2015, 30 December2015, available at ” http://www.unhcr.org/afr/news/latest/2015/12/5683d0b56/million-sea-arrivals-reach-europe-2015.html"
18. UNHCR, (2013). Syrian Regional Response Plan January to June 2013.
19. UNHCR, (2017). Recommendations for Greece in 2017.
21. UNICEF, (3 May 2017). A child is a child: Protecting children on the move from violence, abuse and exploitation.
22. WFP, Lebanon/World Food Programme, 2016, available at “www.WFP. Org/countries/ Lebanon
D) International Human Rights Instruments
23. Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)
24. United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change(1992)
25. International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (1966)
26. International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights(1966)
27. European Convention on Human Rights(1950)
28. Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees(1951)
29. United Nations Convention against Torture(1984)
30. Guiding Principles on Internal Displacement(1998)
33. Asylum Information Database, 2017, Health Care in Germany, available at, “Http://www.asylumineurope
36. The Independent, Hand Grenade Thrown at Refugee Shelter in Germany in latest Attack on Asylum Seekers in Wake of Cologne Assaults, 29 January 2016, available at, www.independent.co.uk
38. The Daily Telegraph, More than 25000 Refugees and Migrants Have Died Trying to cross the Mediterranean to Europe so far this year, UN reveals, 31May 2016, available at ” www.telegraph.co.uk