1. براونلی، یان (1365)، «نظری اجمالی بر حقوق معاهدات»، مجلۀ حقوقی بینالمللی، ترجمۀ قطینه احمد، دورۀ 5، ش 5.
2. شریفی طرازکوهی، محسن؛ ویکتور بارین چهاربخش (1392)، «دفاع مشروع بازدارنده در قرن بیستویکم»، فصلنامۀ پژوهش حقوق عمومی، سال پانزدهم، ش 40.
3. Campbell, MacLachlan; Laurence, Shore & Matthew, Weiniger (2008), International Investment Arbitration: Substantive Principles, Oxford, Oxford University Press.
4. Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, Renta 4 S.V.S.A v. The Russian Federation , Award on Preliminary Objections, No. 24/2007 (20 March 2009).
5. Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, RosInvest Co. UK Ltd. v. The Russian Federation, Award on Jurisdiction, No. V079/2005 (1 October 2007).
6. Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, Vladimir Berschader and Moïse Berschader v. The Russian Federation , (21 April 2006).
7. ICJ, Dispute regarding Navigational and Related Rights (Costa Rica v. Nicaragua), Judgment, I.C.J. Reports 2009.
8. ICJ, Legal consequences for States of the continued presence of South Africa in Namibia (South West Africa) notwithstanding Security Council Resolution 276 (1970), Advisory Opinion, 1971.
9. ICSID, Daimler Financial Services AG v. Argentine Republic, Award, 22 August 2012.
10. ICSID, Emilio Agustín Maffezini v. the Kingdom of Spain, Decision of the Tribunal on Objections to Jurisdiction, (25 January 2000).
11. ICSID, Hochtief AG v. Argentine Republic, Decision on Jurisdiction, (7 October 2011).
12. ICSID, Hochtief AG v. The Argentine Republic, Dissenting Opinion of arbitrator Christopher Thomas, Decision on Jurisdiction, (24 October 2011).
13. ICSID, Kılıç İnşaat İthalat İhracat Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi v. Turkmenistan , Decision on Article VII.2 of the Turkey-Turkmenistan Bilateral Investment Treaty, Case No. ARB/10/1, 2 July 2013, para.6.3.4. .
14. ICSID, Plama Consortium Limited v. Republic of Bulgaria, Decision on Jurisdiction, (8 February 2005).
15. ICSID, Salini Costruttori S.p.A. v. The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Decision of the Tribunal on Jurisdiction (Nov. 9.2004).
16. ICSID, Señor Tza Yap Shum v. The Republic of Peru, Decision on Jurisdiction and Competence (Spanish), (19 June 2009).
17. ICSID, Siemens A.G. v. The Argentine Republic, Decision on Jurisdiction, (3 August 2004).
18. ICSID, Suez Sociedad General de Aguas de Barcelona S.A., and InterAguas Servicios Integrales del Agua S.A. v. The Argentine Republic, Decision on Jurisdiction (16 May 2006).
19. ICSID, Teinver S.A., Transportes de Cercanías S.A. and Autobuses Urbanos del Sur S.A. v. The Argentine Republic, Decision on Jurisdiction, ICSID (21 December 2012).
20. ICSID, Telenor Mobile Communications A.S. v. Hungary, (13 September 2006).
21. ICSID, Wintershall Aktiengesellschaft v. Argentine Republic, Award, (8 December 2008).
22. UNCITRAL, Austrian Airlines v. The Slovak Republic, final award, (9 October 2009).
23. UNCITRAL, Austrian Airlines v. The Slovak Republic, Separate Opinion of Charles N. Brower, (9 October 2009).
24. UNCITRAL, AWG Group Ltd. v. The Argentine Republic, Decision on Jurisdiction, (3 August 2006).
25. UNCITRAL, CME Czech Republic B.V. v. The Czech Republic, Separate Opinion on the Issues at the Quantum phases by Ian Brownlie
, (14 March 2003).
26. UNCITRAL, HICEE B.V. v. The Slovak Republic, Partial Award, (23 May 2011).
27. UNCITRAL, ICS Inspection and Control Services Limited (United Kingdom) v. Republic of Argentina, Award on Jurisdiction, PCA Case No. 2010 -9 (10 February 2012).
28. UNCITRAL, ST-AD GmbH v. Republic of Bulgaria, Award on Jurisdiction, PCA Case No. 2011 -06, 18 July 2013, para.351.
29. Argentine-Spain BIT (28 September 1992).
30. Central American Free Trade Agreement Draft (CAFTA-DR) (28 January 2004).
31. Germany-Afghanistan BIT, (8 February 2007).
32. ILC Final Report, sixty-seventh Session, Study Group on the Most-Favoured-Nation clause, 2015.
33. ILC Yearbook, Report of the Comission to the General Assembly on the Work of its Thirtieth Session, 1978, vol.II, part two, available at:legal.un.org/ilc/documentation/english/A_33_10.pdf
34. ILC, Draft Articles on Most-Favoured-Nation Clauses, 1978.
35. Japan-United Mexican States BIT (17 September 2004) .
36. North American Free Trade Agreement –Nafta–, (1st January 1994).
37. UN General Assembly, Resolution on the Report of the Sixth Committee (A/63/439), (11 December 2008).
38. United Kingdom BIT Model Text Draft.