1. Casolari, Federico, (2017), Acknowledgment of Direct effect of EU International agreement: Does Legal equality still matter?, In, Serena Rossi, Lucia; Casolari, Federico,(eds), The Principle of Equality in EU Law, Springer, Claes, Monica, The primacy of EU law in Euoropean and national law, In, Arnull, Anthony; Chalmers, Damian,(eds) the Oxford handbook European Union Law, 2015.
2. Craig, Paul; Grainne, Burca de. (2011). EU Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (5th ed.). NewYork, NY: Oxford University Press.
3. Kaczorowska, Alina, (2013), European Union Law, Routledge-Cavendish.
4. Ziegler, Katja S., (2016), The Relationship between EU Law and International Law, In, Dennis, Patterson; Södersten, Anna(eds), A Companion to European Union Law and International Law, Wiley Blackwell.
5. Ahlborn, Christiane, (2011), “The Rules of International Organizations and the Law of International Responsibility”, Amsterdam Center for International Law(ACIL).
6. Gilber, Eleanor, (2017), “supremacy and direct effect: necessary measures?”, North east law review, Rev. 11.
7. Robin-Olivier, Sophie, (2014) “The evolution of direct effect in the EU: Stocktaking, problems, projections”, Oxford University Press and New York University School of Law, Vol. 12 No. 1, pp. 165–188.
8. ECJ Judgment , Case. 12/86, Demirel v Stadt Schwäbisch Gmünd, 1987.
9. ECJ judgment, Case 6/64, Flaminio Costa v. ENEL (Ente Nazionale Energia Elettrica (National Electricity Board) formerly the Edison Volta undertaking.
10. ECJ Judgment, Case C-286/90, Poulsen v. Diva Navigation,1992.
11. ECJ Judgment, Case 104/81, Hauptzollamt Mainz V. C. A. Kupferberg & CIE. KG A. A., Mainz, 26/10/1982.
12. ECJ Judgment, Case 181/73, Haegeman v Belgium, 1974.
13. ECJ Judgment, Case 294/83, Parti écologiste “Les Verts” v. European Parliament, Judgment of 23 April 1986.
14. ECJ Judgment, Case C 464/14, SECIL- Companhia Geral de Cal e Cimento SA v.Fazenda Pública, 24 November 2016.
15. ECJ Judgment, Case C-308/06, International Association of Independent Tanker Owners (Intertanko), International Association of Dry Cargo Shipowners (Intercargo), Greek Shipping Co-operation Committee, Lloyd’s Register, International Salvage Union, v. Secretary of State for Transport, 3 June 2008.
16. ECJ Judgment, Case C-366/10, Air Transport Association of America, American Airlines Inc., Continental Airlines Inc., United Airlines Inc. v Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, 21 December 2011.
17. ECJ Judgment, Case-26/62, NV Algemene Transport- en Expeditie Onderneming van Gend & Loos v Netherlands Inland Revenue Administration ,1963.
18. ECJ Judgment, Joined Cases 60 and 61/84, Cinéthèque v Fédération nationale des cinémas franç case, 11 July 1985.
19. ECJ Judgement,Joined Cases C-402/05 P and C-415/ 05 P, Yassin Abdullah Kadi and Al Barakaat International Foundation v. Council of the European Union and Commission of the European Communities, 2005.
20. Treaty on European Union, signed on 13 December 2007.
21. Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, signed on 13 December 2007.
22. The International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships, signed in London on 2 November 1973, as supplemented by the Protocol of 17 February 1978.
23. Declarations annexed to the Final Act of the Intergovernmental Conference which adopted the Treaty of Lisbon, signed on 13 December 2007 - A. Declarations Concerning Provisions of the Treaties - 17. Declaration concerning primacy , 12008E/AFI/DCL/17, Official Journal 115 , 09/05/2008 P. 0344 – 0344, .