- A) Books
- Booth, Philip (2012), …. and the pursuit of happiness, The institute of economic affairs.london.
- Barran, Baroness Diana (2020), The psychology of loneliness: why it matters and what we can. Connections in older age available at https: //www.campaign to end loneliness.org
- Diestlow, kevin (2021), The Republic of Happiness: James Wilson, Political Thought, And The American Revolution, The college of William and mary ( Williamsburg).
- Darnton, Andrew (2004), Driving public Behaviors for sustainable lifestyles. Report search, from collection europearchieve.org.
- Fatheuer ,Thomas (2011), Buen vivir. A brief introduction to latin American new concept s for the good life and the rights of nature, publish: Heinrich boll foundation.
- Jurkovic, Ivan (2018 ), The right to life and human dignity 70th Anniversary of the universal of the universal declaration of human right .geneva.
- Murray, Charles (2013), In Pursuit: of happiness and Good Government, online library of liberty. Available https:// oll.libertyfund.org/ titles/ in_ pursuit_of_ happiness.
- Martelos , Frank & Greve, Bent (2020), The Nordic Exceptionalism: What Explains why the Nordic countries are constantly among the happiest in the world. World happiness report.
- Mill, John stuart (1977), Chapters on socialism in collected works, Vol.5 ( Toronto and Buffalo: university of Toronto press.
- Mill , John .Staurt (2001), Utilitarianism. oxford: oxford university press. 11. Monsieur De Vattel, (1844), The Law of Nations: or Principle of The law of Nature Applied to the conduct and Affairs. Published by Philadelphia.
- Schwart , Howard ( 2009), Jefferson, Natural Rights, and The Declaration of Independence: The problem of History in the vision of America.
- Sachs, Jeffrey (2019), Global Happiness and Well_being (policy report 2019), Global council for happiness and well being. dubia.
- Sacks. Jaffery(2018) , Global Happiness policy report2018: Good Governance in the 21st century , Global happiness council.
15.Stiglitz, joseph; sen, Amartya & fitoussi, jean (2008), Report by the commission on the Measurement of Economic performance and social progress, Available at www.stiglits_sen_fitoussi.fr.
- Kymlicka, will (2002), contemporary political philosophy, New York: oxford. University press.
- wiking, Meik ( 2014), The Happy Danes Exploring the reasons behind the high levels of happiness in Denmark, The happiness research institute.
- Wangdi, Kesang (2015), Sustainable Happiness and Sustainable Development. International forum on the occasion of UN International day of happiness, At: Rangsit university Thailand.
- B) Articles
- Abdelaty, Hanna (2018), "The relationship between Happiness and Economic Development in Ksa ": study of Jazan Region, pp.78_88.
- Antonescu, Madalina Virginia (2014), "The right to happiness" . International conference European culture of Human Rights.Bucharest, pp.1-15.
- Antonescu, Madalina Virgini (2016), "Clothing from subsistence Rights to the category of comfort and well_being rights". Logos universality mentality education novelty. Section: social science, Available online http:// lumenjournals.com/ social_ science, pp.7-17.
- Bayertz , Kurt (1996 ), "Human dignity: philosophical origin and scientific erosion of an idea (translated into English by kirkby sl)", san city of life and human dignity , Dordrecht ; Kluwer academic publishers, pp. 73-90.
- Brown, kirk & kasser Timer (2005), "Are psychological and ecological well_being compatible? The role of values mindfulness and lifestyle", Social Indicators Research.74, pp.349-368.
- Brulde, Bengt (2007), "Happiness Theories of the Good life ", journal of Happiness studies, pp.15-49.
- Conklin, Carli N (2015), "The origins of the pursuit of happiness ", Washington university jurisprudence review, Vol.7, Issue 2, pp.195-260
- Diener, Edward; Scollon, Christie Napa; lucase, Richard (2003),"The evolving concept of subjective well_being: The multifaceted nature of happiness", Advances in cell Aging and Gerontology, pp.67-100.
- Dorine Van Norren (2017), "Gross national happiness, Ubuntu, and Buen vivir and sustainable development goals", publish: The new environment and the human image, pp.431-458.
- Frank, Bierman (2015), casey steven, Integrating "the governance into the sustainable development goals", policy Brief.pp.1-4.
- Groding, joseph (1997)," Rediscovering the state constitutional Right to Happiness and safety", Hasting constitutional law quaterlynr, pp.1-34
- jeon, Miruh & shin, Minhyung (2014), "An analysis of factors influencing individually and socially oriented happiness: The case of seoul", The Korean ,journal of policy studies, Vol.29, No.2, pp.43-69.
- Stance Luca, veenhoven Ruut (2015), "Consumption and happiness": an introduction, International Review of Economics, pp.91-99.
- Sachs, Jeffrey (2016), "Happiness and sustainable Development: Concepts And Evidence", World Happiness Report2016, pp.57-65.
- Kondo, Lais and Morilas Luciana Roman (2018), "The Right to the Pursuit of Happiness and the Right to Access Medical Treatment", Peace Human Rights Governance, Vol.2, pp.119-133.
- Marinica, Elena (2017), "The Right to happiness ,Or The right to pursuit happiness" , law study valahia university, Vol xxix, pp. 49-56.
- Veenhoven, Ruut (1998)," Two_ state Trait Discussion on Happiness", Social Indicator Research, pp.211-225.
36.Veenhoven, Ruut (2015)." Hope and Happiness", The worldbook of Hope publishing, Belgium,pp.204-207.
- Will, Wilkinson (2007), "In Pursuit Of Happiness Research. Is It Reliable? What Does Imply for policy" policy Analysis, April, No. 590, pp.1-44.
- Curle, Adam (2007), " Happiness As a right", The International journal of Human Rights. Published online, pp.77-83.
- C) Websites
- Adam Thierer.2018.online available at: https://www.mercatus.org/ bridge/ commentary/right _pursue _happiness _earn)
- Bringing some happiness. Available at https:// www.unwomen.org/ en/new/2013/3/ women-ushering-happiness-and-change
- Economic Security strengthens tolerance and happiness as well as growth and development https ://www.ilo.org/ about_ the_ ilo/newsroom/ news/wcms_ 005218/lang_en/index.htmwww.ilo.int/global/about_the_ilo/newsroom/news/wcms (Economic Security strengthens tolerance and happiness as well as growth and development
- D) International Documents
- The Millennium Development Goals Report 2015. at https:// www.un.org/ millennium goals/2015-MDG
43.The Haitian Declaration of Independence( January 1.1804)
44.The Venezuela Declaration of Independence ( july 5.1811)
45.The Declaration of Independence of Democratic Republic of Vietnam( September
- The Declaration of Independence of Liberia( july 16 .1847)
The right to happiness and sustainable development; From theoretical foundations to the practice of countries
- E) CASES
- Loving v. Virginia.388.us.1. Supreme court of united states.june12.1967
Billiard Hall case . 92 heonma80 ( Korean constitutional court. May 13.1993)
- Meyer.v. state of Nebraska/ legal information Institute .web .Dec 2015.avalaible at www.law.cornell.edu/ supremecourt/text /262/390.
References in Persian
- A) Books
- Seligman, Martin; (2020) Inner Happiness, translated by Mustafa Tabrizi, Ramin Karimi, Tehran, Danje.
- Tyrell Wall, AP (1999(, Growth and Development, translated by Manouchehr Farhang and Farshid Mojavar Hosseini, 1st, Printing and Publishing Organization of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance, Tehran.
- B) Articles
- Eslami, Reza & Lahiji, Mahshid, (2015), "Challenges of social development in the international human rights system", Emphasizing the right to education, the right to health and poverty alleviation, Legal Research Quarterly, No.74.
- Hezar Jaribi, Jafar & Safari Shali, Reza (2010), "Study of the concept of social happiness and the factors affecting that case study in Markazi province", Quarterly Journal of Welfare Planning and Social Development, second year, No. 3, pp. 31-72.
- C) Thesis
1.Amini, Rarani; (2010). "Investigating the relationship between social capital and social health in Iran", master's thesis. Welfare Sciences University
2.Rouhani Esfahani, Kamran; (2008), "Explaining the position of the right to a decent standard of living in the international human rights system and its case study in the Iranian legal system", Master's thesis, Allameh Tabatabai University
3.Niknejad, Saman; (2012), "The Basics of Happiness in Natural Law", Master's Thesis, University of Tehran
- D) Newspaper
- Eslami, Reza, Interview with Hamshahri newspaper, Happiness is the preservation of human dignity, referral date 1/5/1399.
- E) Websites
- Fazeli, Nematollah (2014), "Happiness as a central signifier of development discourse", online on the website of the Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies.