- A) Books
- Hilary Lewis Ruttley & Chibli Mallat (editors) (1995), commercial Law in the Middle East , first published , Graham and Tortman.
- Stephen P. Robbins (1990), Organization Theory structure, design, and applications, third edition, PRENTICE – HALL,INC.
Resources in Persian:
- A) Books
- Jaafary Langroody, Mohammad Jaafar (2007), Terminology of Law, Tehran: Gange Danesh (In Persian).
- Tabatabai Motamani, Manoochehr (2020), Administrative Law (4th edition), Print 23, Tehran: The Organization for Researching and Composing University Textbooks in the Humanities (In Persian).
- Mohammady, Abolhasan (2007), The bases of inference of Islamic Law, or The Principles of Jurisprudence, Print 45, Tehran, University of Tehran (In Persian).
- B) Articles
- Darvish, Babak & Madadkar Haghjoo, Mahnaz (2014), “The Principles and Foundations of Administrative Discipline in The Legal System of Iran”, Administrative Law, First year, No. 3, Spring 2014, pp. 9-33 (In Persian).
- Safaiee, Seyyed Hossein & Shariaat Bagheree, Mohammad Javad (2021), “Some of the Thoughts about the Principles of the Wisdom of the Legislature”, The Journal of Encyclopedias in The Law, No. 11, Summer 2021 (In Persian).
- Karimian, Mohammad Vazin (2005), “Reviewing the Legal Definitions of the Ministry, Govermental Institution, Governmental Company (For the diagnosis of the organizations subject to the competency of General Inspection Organization of the Country), Prenumber 1, Summer 2005, pp. 158-169 (In Persian).
- Mokhlesolaemmeh, Farzad (2006), “Private or Nongovernmental? Reviewing the definition and Legal Nature of the Companies Dependent to the Government”, The journal of Control, Evolution, Inspection, General Inspection Organization of the Country, Prenumber 2, Autumn 2006, pp. 28-367 (In Persian).
- C) Speech
- Safaiee, Seyyed Hossein (2015), The relation of the law with the economy, 2015.06.22, speech in the coordination council of the Humanities Group, Publice Relations of the Academy of Sciences. From: www.ias.ac.ir.
- D) Documents
- Proposition of the bill of Company Holding in Public Section. From: https://cabinetoffice.ir /fa/ news/ 9055 (In Persian).
10. General policies of the Principle 44 of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran, enacted by the Supreme Leader, 2005.05.22 (In Persian).11. General policies of the Development of Nongovernmental Sectors through transfer of governmental activities and units (2006.07.03). clause“C” of the General policies of the Principle 44 (In Persian).12. commission of Legal and Judicial Affairs, Secretariat of the Expediency Council of the I. R. of Iran, composed by Valadkhany, Mohmmad Mahdi; Peerdehghan, Amir Hossein (2011), The book of Vision Document and General Policies of the I.R. of Iran (by the Control of Habibollah Shamloo, the chief of the commission), Tehran: Commission of Legal and Judicial Affairs of the Secretariat of the Expediency Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran (In Persian).13. Consultative theory of the office of Legal Affairs and Composing Laws, Judiciary Power, number 2545/92/7, date 2015.03.19, From https://ghodousi.eadl.ir (In Persian). E) Laws14. The Law of Implementation of General policies of the forty fourth Principle of the constitution, 2007 (In Persian).
- The Constitution of Islamic Republic of Iran, 1979, as amended on 1989 (In Persian).
- The Law of Governmental Employment, 1966 (In Persian).
- The Law on Cooperation Sector of the Economy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1991.
18. The Program Law for the Economic, Social and Cultural Development for the Sixth Five years 2017-2021 (In Persian).19. Commerce Law, 1922.20. The Law 0f Founding General Inspection Organization of the Country, as amended by Islamic Parliament (In Persian).21. Islamic Penalty Law, fifth book, Taazeerat and Preventive Penalties, 1996 (In Persian).22. Public Accounting Law, 1970 (In Persian).23. Public Accounting Law of the country, 1987 (In Persian).24. Civil Law.25. The Law of civil Services administration, 2007 (In Persian).26. The Bill of the Reform on a sector of commerce Law, 1968 (In Persian).