Document Type : Article
Assistant Prof, Department of jurisprudence and the foundations of Islamic law group , Faculty of Theology and Islamic Studies, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
Sadi should be considered more than a poet or literary man; he also is a great scientist, scholar and jurisprudent. Based on holy Quran and Ahlolbeyt's (P.B.U.H) teachings he has created a prism in terms of prose and poetry as a monument. Works of Sadi cover comprehensive teachings which are to be considered in different aspects. This research is an endeavor to make an understanding of Sadi's law thoughts which are less known. It is possible to find many law topics, issues and details in the works of Sadi related to the constitutional law, administrative law, criminal laws and procedural law which are in a good and high harmony with the Islamic jurisprudence and law system. The result of this research show his works topics, issues and various legal points in the field of fundamental rights, the Court and administrative law, criminal law and procedure that high compliance with the legal and judicial systems and laws of Islam and accordingly legal thoughts Saadi is explained.
Refrences in Persian:
- A) Books
- E. Zand, Mikhail (1977), Light and Darkness in the History of Iranian Literature, H. Asadpour Piranfar, Tehran: Payam (In Persian).
2.Iqbal, Abbas (1961), Detailed History of Iran - From Mongol Conquest to the Proclamation of Constitutionalism, Tehran (In Persian).
- Bayani, Shirin (Islami Nodooshan) (1992), Religion and Government in Iran during the Mongol Era, Vol. 2, Tehran: University Publishing Center (In Persian).
- Dashti, Ali (1950), Saadi realm, Tehran: Kayhan Publications (In Persian).
- Razmjoo, Hossein (1987), Ancient Persian Poetry in the Scale of Critique of Islamic Ethics, Vol. 2, Mashhad: Astan Quds Razavi Publications (In Persian).
- Ripka, Jan (1975), History of Iranian Literature, Issa Shahabi, Book Translation and Publishing Company, Tehran (In Persian).
- Zarrinkoob, Abdolhossein (2004), Poetry without lies, Poetry without mask, Tehran: Scientific Publications (In Persian).
- Sarkhosh, Susan (2004), textbook of qualitative methods (In Persian).
- Saadi, Mosleh Ibn Abdullah (1986), Generalities, by Mohammad Ali Foroughi; Tehran: Amirkabir (In Persian).
- -------- (2007), the full and correct text of Bustan Saadi, second edition; By Mansour Mehrang; Tehran: Nile (In Persian).
11.Safa, Zabihullah (1953),History of Literature in Iran, Vol. 1, Tehran: Ibn Sina Publications (In Persian).
- ---------------- (1987), History of Literature in Iran, Vol. 3, Tehran: Ferdows (In Persian).
13.Talib, Mehdi (2001), Scientific Methods of Social Studies, Tehran: University of Tehran (In Persian).
- Golduzian, Iraj (2002), The Requirements of Public Criminal Law (1-2-3), sixth edition, Tehran:Nizarmizan (In Persian).
- Movahed, Zia (1994) Saadi, Tehran, new design (In Persian).
- Noorbaha, Reza (1999), General Criminal Law, sixth edition, Tehran: Dadafarin Publications (In Persian).
- Yousefi, Gholam Hossein (1980), Saadi Boostan, Tehran: Publications of the Association of Persian Language and Literature Teachers (In Persian).
- B) Articles
- Faqih Malek Marzban, Nasrin; Ferdowsi, Marjan (2012), "Governmental Discourse in Golestan Saadi", Journal of Political Science, Year 7, No. 3 (In Persian).