Document Type : Article
Ph.D. Student in Public Law, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan (Khorasghan), Isfahan, Iran
Assistant Prof in Department of Public Law, Faculty of Human Science, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan (Khorasghan), Isfahan, Iran
Having an efficient system of administration is considered a priority in every country. Planning to achieve such a system in any society brings about various experiences. Several measures have been taken in Iran as it is emphasized in the Constitution; however, achieving the desired perfection is influenced by several factors including the degree of free access to the employment facts and documents. Furthermore, one group of the administrative documents closely associated with the right of citizenship is the facts and documents concerned with employment. For this purpose, the present study investigates the status of the right of having free access to employment documents and facts using an analytical-descriptive methodology. The findings of the study in investigating the confidentiality system of rights in Iran indicated that documents and facts concerned with employment is not included in “the law of publicizing and free access to facts”. But the requirements of the characteristics of this ministry in the field of security, Keeps employment documents and information confidential and out of the reach of the public. Nevertheless, should be placed at the level of necessity and minimum in confidentiality to consider the rules of free access rights for beneficiaries in the rules of free access to facts.
- A) Books
- Amiri, Amin Pashaye (2015), Freedom of Information and National Security: A Study of Judicial Review under U.S. Law, Herbert Utz Verlag.
- B) Articles
- Banisar, David (2006), "freedom of Around the World 2006: A Golbal Survey of Access to Government Information Law", Privacy International, pp.6.
- Birkinshaw, P. (2010), "Index. In Freedom of Information". The Law, the Practice and the Ideal (Law in Context, pp. 502-527), Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Calling of an International Conference on Freedom of Information (Resolutions Adopted by the General Assembly During First Session, No. 59, Retri July 22, 2012, from, http//daceess-adds- ny- Un. Orgl. Seen:7/04/2018.
- Council of Europe Convention on Access to Official Documents, No. 205, Ret may 3 2014, from: http:// www. conventions, coe.int/treaty/commun/cherchsig.asp?Nt= 2058cm=8Df= 3/05/2014d=ENG. Seen:7/ 04/2018.
- Reeves, Richard (2002), President Nixon : alone in the White House (1st Touchstone ed. 2002. ed.). New York: Simon & Schuster
References in Persian
- A) Books
- Ardabili, Mohammad Ali (2013), General Criminal Law, Tehran: Mizan, 31st edition (In Persian).
- Emami, Mohammad & Ostvar Sangari, Kourosh (2017), Administrative Law, Tehran: Mizan (In Persian).
- Amini, Kazem et al. (2015), Document Management in the Health System, Tehran: Tandis (In Persian).
- Ansari, Baqer (2018), Freedom of access to information; Office of Media Studies and Planning, First Edition (In Persian).
- Ansari, Waliullah, (1999) Generalities of Administrative Law, Vol. 3, Tehran: Mizan (In Persian).
- David Bettham & Kopen Boyle (2014), What is Democracy? Introduction to Democracy, translated by Naghsh Tabrizi, Shahram, Tehran: Phoenix Publications (In Persian).
- Tabatabai Motameni (2005), Administrative Law, Tehran, Samat Publishing; 11th edition (In Persian).
- Mir Mohammad Sadeghi, Hossein (2013), Exclusive Criminal Law 1 (Crimes against Persons), Tehran: Mizan, Twelfth Edition (In Persian).
- B) Articles
- Atrian, Faramarz (2017), "Principle of Legal Security and Government Intervention in the Economy", Quarterly Journal of Public Law Studies, Vol. 47, No. 2, pp. 281-301 (In Persian).
- Dehghani, Hussein (1999),"In Search of a New Approach to Public Management", Managing Director, Second Year, Vol. 2 &3, pp. 41-53 (In Persian).
- Khani Valizadeh, Saeed (2020), "Access to Information and Administrative Documents in Support of Citizens' Rights in French Law", Quarterly Journal of Public Law Studies, Vol. 50, No. 3, pp. 967-985 (In Persian).
- Mohseni, Vajihe et al. (2019). "Legal Analysis of the Ratio of Public Access to Information with the Realization of Citizenship Rights with Emphasis on the Iranian Legal System", Quarterly Journal of Public Law Research, Vol. 21, No. 62, pp. 3-17 (In Persian).
- Mortazavi, Mehdi et al. (2012). "Evaluation and Prioritization of Barriers to the Implementation of the Civil Service Management Law", Journal of Management Research in Iran; Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 140-159 (In Persian).
- Mir Mohammadi, Seyed Mohammad & Hassanpour, Akbar (2011), "Iran's Administrative System: An Analysis of Problems and Challenges", Public Management Perspectives; No. 8, pp. 2-19 (In Persian).
- Yazdanpanah, Zainul Abedin & Bayat Komitaki, Mahnaz (2020), "The Role of Media Literacy in Realizing the Civil Rights Discourse", Quarterly Journal of Public Law Studies, Vol.50, No. 3, pp. 921-937 (In Persian).
- Zandieh, Hussein & Salari, Hassan (2015). "Document Transparency and the Right to Access to Freedom of Information", Document Treasure Quarterly, Vol. 23. pp. 3-15 (In Persian).