Document Type : Article
1 Associate Prof. Department of Public Law. Faculty of Law. University of Tehran. College of Farabi. Qom. Iran
2 Ph.D. Student in Public Law. Faculty of Law. University of Tehran. College of Farabi. Qom. Iran
One of the country's most pressing problems is the inattention of state institutions and powers - especially the executive and legislative branches - of "sound implementation of the general policies of the system", which in the long run disrupts the stability of orientation and practice. Large-scale systems will diminish the influence and authority of the "governorate of affairs" in the direction of society and the administration of government; and their inability to "ensure that organizations do not deviate from their original Islamic duties." The present research, based on a descriptive-analytical approach, How can the sanctions of the general policies of the system be strengthened by using the capacities of the constitutional rights of the country? Since it is imperative for the general policies of the system to be implemented by the three powers and the public institutions, the most important factor for their realization is to use a variety of efficient and effective sanctions. In this regard, some of the legally and politically sanctions expressed in the face of the neglect of the ability to properly implement policies.
References in Persian
- A) Books
- Aghabakshi, Ali; In collaboration with Afshari Rad, Mino (2004), Culture of Political Science, Tehran: Chapar (In Persian).
- Bushehri, Jafar (2005), Fundamental rights, issues, Tehran: publishing company, Vol.2 (In Persian).
- Eghtedari, Ali Mohammad (1987), Organization and Management, Tehran: Molvi (In Persian).
- Kaabi, Abbas (2005), Executive Guarantees of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Qom: Publications of Imam Khomeini Educational and Research Institute (In Persian).
- Katouzian, Nasser (2002), Introduction to the science of law and study in Iran's legal system, Tehran: publishing company (In Persian).
- Kazemi, Seyyed Ali Asghar (2000), Political management and government policy, Tehran: Islamic Culture Publishing House (In Persian).
- Madani, Jalaluddin (2000), Fundamental rights and political institutions of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran: Padayr (In Persian).
- Omid Zanjani, Abbas Ali & Mouszadeh, Ibrahim (2012), Essentials of political jurisprudence, Vol.1,Tehran: Majd (In Persian).
- Publicity and Publishing Department of the Islamic Council (1990), Annotated deliberations of the Council for Revision of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran: Printing House of the Islamic Council (In Persian).
- Qazi, Abulfazl (2004), Fundamental rights and political institutions, Tehran: Mizan (In Persian).
- Rezaiyan, Ali (1992), Principles of Management, Tehran, Semit (In Persian).
- Tabatabai Motamani, Manouchehr (2002), Administrative law, Tehran: position (In Persian).
- B) Articles
- Danai Fard, Hassan (2012), "Challenges facing the national policy-making process", Surah Andisheh, No. 60 and 61, pp. 122-116 (In Persian).
- Gholami, Ali; Bahadri Jahormi, Ali (2013), "The concept, nature and monitoring of the implementation of the general policies of the system", Quarterly Journal of Public Law Reviews, No. 3, pp. 51-72 (In Persian).
- Guastini, Ricardo (1991), "A reflection on the guarantees of constitutional rights and the theory of interpretation", (translation) Ardeshir Arjamand, 2008, Basic Laws, No. 9, pp. 191-198 (In Persian).
- Ismaili, Mohsen & Mansourian, Mustafa (2012), "Introduction to the role of the Islamic Council in the implementation of the general policies of the system", Public Law Review Quarterly, No. 2, pp. 1-22 (In Persian).
- Mouszadeh, Ibrahim (2008), "Reflection on the concept, nature and legal position of the general policies of the system", Jurisprudence and Law, No. 17, pp. 151-178 (In Persian).
- Vahid, Majid (2005), "Inquiry about the problem of policy making in Iran", Journal of Faculty of Law and Political Science (Tehran University), No. 67, pp. 274-261 (In Persian).