- بیگزاده، ابراهیم (1387)، «در تکاپوی صلح پایدار»، مجلۀ الهیات و حقوق، ش 28.
- صلحچی، محمدعلی (1381)، «مداخلۀ بشردوستانه در حقوق بینالملل»، مجموعه مقالات اولین همایش بینالمللی بررسی مسائل حقوق بینالمللی بشر، تهران، دانشکدۀ حقوق و علوم سیاسی دانشگاه علامه طباطبائی.
- مصفا، نسرین (1378)، «حقوق و توسعه»، نشریۀ حقوق دانشکدۀ حقوق و علوم سیاسی (دانشگاه تهران)، ش 45.
- روزنامۀ سیاست روز، ۲۱ دی 1387، صفحۀ نخست.
- تابناک، 2 خرداد 1387، کد خبر: ۱۱۱۴۹، قابل دسترسی در:
Books and articles
- Adjei, Eric; “The legality of Humanitarian Intervention”, University of Georgia School of Law (2005). LLM Thses and Essays.; available at: http://digitalcommons.law.uga.edu/stu_llm/2.
- Alex J. Bellamy & Mark Beeson (2010): The Responsibility to Protect in Southeast Asia: Can ASEAN Reconcile Humanitarianism and Sovereignty?, Asian Security, 6:3, 262-279.
- Ban Ki-moon (2008), Responsible Sovereignty: International Cooperation for a Changed World, Speech of the UN Secretary-General, Berlin, July 15, 2008,
available at: http://www.un.org/press/en/2008/sgsm11701.doc.htm
- Cyclone Nargis and the Responsibility to Protect (2008) Asia-Pacific centre for the Responsibility to protect, Myanmar/Burma briefing no. 2.
- Edward C. Luck (17 June 2008), Testimony before Subcommittee on International Development, Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs and International Environmental Protection, Committee on Foreign Relations, U.S. Senate.
- Elizabeth E. Ruddick (1997), The Continuing Constraint of Sovereignty: International Law, International Protection, and the Internally Displaced, 77 B.U. L. REV. 429.
- Gareth Evans (26 March 2009), The Responsibility to Protect in Environmental Emergencies, Presentation by President, International Crisis Group, to American Society of International Law (ASIL) 103rd Annual Meeting, Washington DC, available at:
- Haider, Huma (2013), International legal frameworks for humanitarian action: Topic guide, Birmingham, UK: GSDRC, University of Birmingham.
- Jarrod Wong (2009), Reconstructing the Responsibility To Protect in the Wake of Cyclones and Separatism, Tulane Law Review, Vol. 84.
- Jason Edwards (2012), Redefiing Sovereignty: An Analysis of U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki Moon’s Rhetoric on the Responsibility to Protect Doctrin, Peace and Conflct Studies, Vol. 19: No. 1, Article 2.
- Lloyd Axworthy; Allan Rock (2009), R2P: A New and Unfinished Agenda, Global Responsibility to Protect, Martinus Nijhoff publishers.
- Louis Charbonneau, REUTERS, Article/Thu May 8, 2008.
- Lucia Frattroli, Jessica (2014), A State’s Duty to Prepare, Warn, and Mitigate Natural Disaster Damages, Boston College International and Comparative Law Review, Volume 37, Issue 1, Article 7, 172-208.
- Nathan Willis (2012), Natural disaster, national sovereignty and state negligence: an international law analysis of the denial of emergencrelief aftr cyclone Nargis in Myanmar (Burma), University of Tasmania Law Review, vol. 31, no. 2.
- Small, Michael (2014), An Analysis of the Responsibility to Protect Program in Light of the Conflct in Syria, Washington University Global Studies Law Review, Volume 13, Issue 1.
- Stuart k. Ford (2010), Is the Failure to Respond Appropriately to a Natural Disaster a Crime Against Humanity? The Responsibility to Protect and Individual Criminal Responsibility in the Aftermath of Cyclone Nargis, Denver Journal of International Law and Policy, Vol. 38, 226-276.
- Telec, Amelia, Challenges to State Sovereignty in the Provision of International Natural Disaster Relief ,in :David D. Caron and etc., The International law of Disaster Relief, 2014, Cambridge: University Press.
- Tyra Ruth Saechao, (2007), Natural Disasters and the Responsibility to Protect: From Chaos to Clarity, Brooklyn Journal of International Law, Volume 32, Issue 2, 662-707.
- Venturini, Gabriella; International Disaster Response Law in Relation to Other Branches of International Law, International Disaster Response Law, Hague, the Netherlands: T.M.C. Asser Press; Berlin: Springer, c2012.
1- A more secure world: Our shared responsibility, (2004), Report of the High-level Panel on Threats, Challenges and Change, United Nations.
2- A/59/2005 (Report of the Secretary-General: in larger freedom - towards development, security and human rights for all).
3- A/61/10, Report of the International Law Commission, Fifty-eighth session (1 May-9 June and 3 July-11August 2006).
4- A/63/10 (2008), Report of the International Law Commission, Sixtieth session (5 May-6 June and 7 July-8 August 2008).
5- A/C.6/64/SR.22 (Sixth Committee, Summary record of the 22nd meeting, Held at Headquarters, New York, on Monday, 2 November 2009).
6- A/CN.4/598 (Preliminary report on the protection of persons in the event of disasters, International Law Commission, Sixtieth session, Geneva, 5 May-6 June and 7 July-8 August 2008).
7- A/CN.4/629 (Third report on the protection of persons in the event of disasters, International Law Commission, Sixty-second session, Geneva, 3 May-4 June and 5 July-6 August 2010).
8- A/CN.4/643 (Fourth report on the protection of persons in the event of disasters by Eduardo Valencia-Ospina(Special Rapporteur), International Law Commission, Sixty-third session, Geneva, 26 April-3 June and 4 July-12 August 2011).
9- A/RES/56/83 (Responsibility of States for internationally wrongful acts, Resolution adopted by the General Assembly, 2002).
10- A/RES/60/1(Resolution adopted by the General Assembly, Sixtieth session, Agenda items 46 and 120, 2005).
11- Case concerning the military and paramilitary activities in and against Nicaragua (Nicaragua v. United States of America) Judgment of 27 June 1986, ICJ Rep. 1986.
12- Draft Articles on Responsibility of States for Internationally Wrongful Acts adopted by the International Law Commission at its fifty-third session (2001), ILC Yearbook 2001.
13- IASC operational guidelines on the protection of persons in Situations of Natural DIisasters, Published by: The Brookings – Bern Project on Internal Displacement, January 2011.
14- In larger freedom: towards development, security and human rights for all, 2005, Report of the Secretary-General (A/59/2005).
15- Military and Paramilitary Activities in and against Nicaragua (Nicaragua v. United States of America). Merits, Judgment. I.C.J. Reports 1986.
16- Operational Guidelines and Field Manual on Human Rights Protection in Situations of Natural Disaster, Published by: Brookings-Bern Project on Internal Displacement, Pilot version (March 2008).
17- Report of the International Law Commission, Fifty-eighth session (1 May-9 June and 3 July-11 August 2006), A/61/10.
18- Responsibility to Protect – Engaging Civil Society, (9 May 2008), R2PCS Message on R2P and Burma/Myanmar, available at: http://www.responsibilitytoprotect.org/index.php/crises/128-the-crisis-in-burma/1652-9-may-2008-r2pcs-message-on-r2p-and-burmamyanmar.
19- The Responsibility to Protect (2001), Report of the International Commission on Intervention and State Sovereignty, December 2001, Published by the International Development Research Centre.
20- World Disasters Report (2000), International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.