Document Type : Article
Ph.D. Student in Public law, Shiraz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shiraz, Iran
Assistant Prof., Department of Jurisprudence and Principles of Islamic Law, Shiraz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shiraz, Iran
Assistant Prof of Public Law, Shiraz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shiraz, Iran
Public opinion is one of the tools of public oversight of the state. Public oversight of the state is one of the mechanisms and platforms for guaranteeing citizenship rights and guaranteeing the stability of the state. Public opinion can turn into civil disobedience if public opinion is formed in the true sense of the word and ignored by the state. Citizens' enjoyment of social freedoms, the form of government, the function and manner of election of members of the state are among the factors influencing the formation and influence of public opinion as one of the most important elements of power control in any country. Explaining the position of public opinion in controlling power, the research deals with the principles of formation and influence of public opinion and examines the exercise of supervisory power of public opinion from the perspective of public law.
- A) Books
- O'Byrne, Darren J (2013), Human Rights: An Introduction, Nowyork: Routledge.
- David L, Paletz; Owen, Diana; Cook, Timoty E. (2011), Government and Politics in the Information Age, Boston: Flat World Knowledge Press.
- Sojo, Carlos (2011), The State under scrutiny: Public opinion, Stateness and government performance in Latin America, Santiago de Chile; Cepal.
References in Persian:
- A) Books
- Bashiria, Hossein (2008), Teaching political knowledge, 7th edition, Tehran: Negah Moaser (In Persian).
- Christensen, Rio.M & McWilliams, Robert.O (1987), Voice of the people, Tehran: Ketabsara (In Persian).
- Dadgaran, Seyed Mohammad (2004), Public Opinion and Criteria for measuring it, 7th edition, Tehran: Morvarid (In Persian).
- Ealam, Abdul Rahman (2014), Political Science Foundations, 25th edition, Tehran: Ney (In Persian).
- Hegel, Friedrich (2015), Elements of right philosophy, 2th edition, Tehran: qatreh (In Persian).
- Iraqi, Mahdi (2005), Importance and functions; Survey and recognition of public opinion, Tehran: Fajr (In Persian).
- Katozian, Nasser (2001), Law generalities: General theory, Tehran: Stock Company Anteshar (In Persian).
- Lazar, Judith (2002), Public Opinion, Tehran: Ney (In Persian).
- Motevali, Kazem (2006), Public Opinion and Persuasion methods, Tehran: Behjat (In Persian).
- Movahed, Mohammad Ali (2006), In the air of truth and justice, 3th edition, Tehran: Karnameh (In Persian).
- Naqibzadeh, Ahmad (2010), An Introduction to Political Sociology, 7th edition, Tehran, Samt (In Persian).
- Price, Vincent (2004), Public Opinion, Tehran: pajewheshkadeh motal'eat rahbordi (In Persian).
- ----------------------- (2010), Sahifa of Imam Khomeini, moaseseh tanzim & nashr asar amam Khamenei, Fourth valume (In Persian).
- Rasekh, Mohammad (2018), Checks and balances under the constitutional system, 4th edition, Tehran: Derak (In Persian).
- Sauvy, Alfred (1965), Public opinion and its effect on social life, Tehran: Stock Company Afset (In Persian).
- Schumpeter, Josep (1979), Capitalism, socialism and democracy, Markaz (In Persian).
- Sanei, Parviz (2003), Rights and society, Tehran: tarheno (In Persian).
- B) Articles
- Abbasi, Bijan & Ebadi Bashir, Maghsoud (2018), "Legal basis of party subsidies", Public Law Studies Quarterly, No.1, pp. 27-50 (In Persian).
- Ahmadi, Seyed Mohammad Sadegh (2018), "Analysis of the Concept of Public Supervision on Power Based on Two Relation Claim-right and Liberty-right", Public Law Studies Quarterly, No.3, pp. 707-723 (In Persian).
- Habermas, Jürgen (2007), " Public Sphere", Journal of Public Law, No.2, pp. 42-47 (In Persian).
- Habibnejad, SeyedAhmad; Ameri, Zahra; Khosravi, Ahmad (2021), "Government Commitments to Guarantee the Right to Legal Literacy with a Glance at Iran's Legal System", Public Law Studies Quarterly, No.1, pp.181-197 (In Persian).
- Habibnejad, SeyedAhmad & Shirzad, Omid (2020), "Public sphere and its relation to the constitutional system of the Islamic Republic of Iran", Human Rights Quarterly, No. 27, pp. 101- 122 (In Persian).
- Habibnejad, SeyedAhmad (2016), "The collective conscience is the building block of moral law", Quarterly Journal of Religion and Law, No. 8, pp. 69-96 (In Persian).
- Habibnejad, SeyedAhmad & Ameri, Zahra (2015), "Fundamentals of Supervision in the Constitutional Law System of the Islamic Republic of Iran", Journal of Political Science, No. 65, pp. 7-32 (In Persian).
- Hashemi, Seyed Mohammad (2004), "From political philosophy to fundamental rights", Journal of Fundamental Rights, No.1, pp. 173-200 (In Persian).
- Khanivalizadeh, Saeed (2021), "The access to information and administrative documents in support of citizens' rights in French law", Public Law Studies Quarterly, No.3, pp. 967-985 (In Persian).
- Pour Ahmadi Meybodi, Hossein & Saeedi, Ruholamin (2012), "The Relationship between Culture and Hegemony in the World: A Gramscian Approach", International Politics Approaches, No.36 pp. 143-180 (In Persian).
- Pourabbas, Yaqub (2006), "Exercising sovereignty through the methods of direct democracy and its study of the Islamic Republic of Iran", Journal of Fundamental Rights, No.5, pp. 9-28 (In Persian).
- Rahbar Ghazi, Mahmoudreza; Masoudnia, Hossein; Sadeghi Naghdali, Zahra; Poore, Amir Hossein (2017), " The role of virtual social networks in the desire to participate in elections and political orientation", Communication Research Quarterly, No.2, pp. 125-145 (In Persian).
- Yazdanpanah, Zeinalabedin & Bayat Komitaky, Mahnaz (2021), "The role of media literacy in ensuring citizenship rights discourse", Public Law Studies Quarterly, No.3, pp.921-937 (In Persian).
- C) Theses
- Kamrani, Alireza (2001), Public oversight and its relationship to public freedoms, Master Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch (In Persian).
- Mazinani, Mohammad Mehdi (2011), The role of media on the uncle's thoughts of Iranian society, Master Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch (In Persian).
- Rashvand, Ali Akbar (2002), Comparison of factors affecting the sensitivity of public opinion to social issues in urban and rural areas of Qazvin province, Master Thesis, Qazvin College, Department of Social Sciences (In Persian).
- Sohrabzadeh, Abbas (2015), The Impact of New Media on the Construction of Political Power in Iran in the 1980s, Ph.D. Thesis, allameh tabataba'i university (In Persian).
- Tolo, Zakia (2014), The Impact of Online Social Networks on Public Diplomacy and Its Reflection in Politics Case Study of the United States, Master Thesis, university of Isfahan, Department of International Relations (In Persian).
- D) Websites
- Saei, Mansour (2012), "Public Opinion", http://msaei.blogfa.com /post/122/%D9%86% (In Persian).