Document Type : Article
1 Department of Law, Najafabad Branch, Islamic Azad University, Najafabad, Iran
2 Department of Law, Najafabad Branch, Islamic Azad University, Najafabad, Iran. Department of Public Law, Faculty of Law and Political Science, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
Supervising over administrative contracts is one of the necessities for an administrative system to provide a better public service. It is important to know that administrative contracts are considered as the most significant corruption gate in governmental administrations. So, control of this kind of corruption is essential for increasing the efficiency of governmental administrations, and protection of treasury and public law. Supervising over administrative contracts is a legal institution which presents for preventing of the managers corruptions and guarantee public financial rights. In this paper, the characteristics of administrative contracts and the solutions and institutions for supervision are analytically investigated in Iranian legal system. Findings of this study show that in Iranian legal system, Supervising over administrative contracts has challenged by relation law in administrative contracts and Authorities of supervision because of their scattering and vague. It seems that ratification of exclusive law about Supervising over administrative contracts solve problem.
- A) Books
- Vergina, vedinas ( 2017), Administrative law, Bucharest, universal juridic, fifth edition.
- B) Articles
- Aboelazm, karem sayed (2019), " centralization and decentralization of publice procurement”, journal of advances in management research,Vol.16,No. 3, pp. 262-276.
- Boudreaux, C. J., Nikolaev, B. N., & Holcombe, R. G. (2017), “Corruption and destructive entrepreneurship” Small Business Economics, Vol.51, No.1, pp.181–202.
- Castro ,F, M., Guccio, C., Pignataro, G., & Rizzo, I. (2018),” Is competition able to counteract the inefficiency of corruption? The case of Italian public works “, Economia e Politica Industriale, Vol.45, No.1, pp.55–84.
- Cucu, Doina( 2019), “Works contract- administrative contract. the implication of legislative chances on ongoing works contracts”, challenges of knowledge society ,public law, pp.503-506.
- Ferwerda, J, Deleanu. I, Unger. B. (2016),” Corruption in Public Procurement: Finding the Right Indicators”. European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research, Vol.23, No.2, pp.245–267.
- Pathamayada, Phakakar ) 2017(, “System and Process of Administrative Justice Affairs: Red-Tapes in Administrative Proceedings”, RSU International Journal of College of Government, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp.87-95.
- Petkov. M, (2019)," La palombara s parentela in Bulgaria: the case of public procurement contracts”, Oligarchic party group relation in Bulgaria, pp. 59-75.
- preda, lonel (2019), "comparative analysis of the characteristics of public procurement systems in Germany, France and Romania”, Review of international comparative management, Vol.20, issue 1, pp. pp.63-77.
- Pimentel, Maria Kristina Villanueva (2004), procurement watch ,inc. : the role of civil society in public procurement reforms in the Philippines ,in; khiv. thai, Challenges in public procurement: an international perspective, FL,USA, pre academics press ,Vol. 3, pp.37- 47.
- Moniko. Bauhr, Czibik. Agnes, Licht. Jenny de Fine,( 2019)." Lights on the shadows of public procurement: transparency as an antidote to corruption”, Governance, special issue, pp. 1-29.
- Neupane.A , Soar.J, Vaidya.K Yong.G (2012),” ROLE OF PUBLIC E-PROCUREMENT TECHNOLOGY TO REDUCE CORRUPTION IN GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT”, International Public Procurement Conference, Washington, pp.304-334.
- Spahiu artan (2017(, “Public Interest Opposite the Freedom of Contractual Will in Administrative Contracts in the Republic of Albania” Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Vol. 6, No. 2 s1, pp. 37-48.
- Vaidya, Kishor, Sajeev, A. S. M. & Callender, Guy, (2006), “critical factors that influence e-procurement implementation success in the public sector’, journal of public procurement ,vol.6, issues 1&3. 6, ISSUES 1 & 3, pp.70-99.
- wang.qi; Zhang, Renjie & Lie, Junqi (2020)," Price/time/intellectual efficiency of procurement: uncovering the related factors in Chinese public authorities”, journal of purchasing and supply management, Vol. 26, pp.1-15.
- wittig, wayne.a & geng, habib (2004), “Challenges in public procurement : comparative views of public procurement reform gambia”,in; khiv. thai, Challenges in public procurement: an international perspective, FL,USA, pre academics press,Vol. 3, pp.21- 36.
- C) Documents
17.Gauthier B., Lesné F. (2018), Reported Corruption vs. Experience of Corruption in Public Procurement Contracts, Clermont, FERDI, Working paper P242.
- World bank, (1997). helping countries to combat corruption. The role of the world bank,Washington D.C.
- UNCITRAL, (1994), model law on the procurement of goods, construction and services .
- Working Group on Transparency in Government Procurement, (2002), WT/WGTGP/3.
References in Persian:
- A) Books
- Ansari, Valialah (2008),General Laws of Administrative Contracts, 4th edition, Tehran: Hoghooghdan Publication (In Persian).
- Emami, Mohammad & Stvarsangri, Korosh (2012), Administrative law, Tehran: Mizan publication, Vol.2 (In Persian).
- Esmaili Harisi, Ibrahim (2008), Description and interpretation of the law on holding tenders, Tehran: Dadgostar publication (In Persian).
- Karimi, Mohammad; Mohammadkarimi, Shahram; Arabshahi, Nader (2010), dispute resolution methods and construction contract claims, Tehran: Fadak Isatis Publication.
- Qazi, Abulfazl (1994), Fundamental rights and political institutions, Tehran: Tehran University Press, Vol. 1 (In Persian).
- Rasakh, Mohammad (2009), Supervision and balance in the constitutional rights system, Tehran: Drak Publication (In Persian).
- Rezaizadeh, Mohammad Javad (2006), Administrative Law 1, Tehran: Mizan Publishing (In Persian).
- Tabatabaei Motmani (2008), Administrative Law, Tehran: Samit, ch 15 (In Persian).
- Zarei, Mohammad Hossein (2011), Lectures on the law of administrative contracts, Master's course in public law, Faculty of Law, Shahid Beheshti University (In Persian).
- B) Articles
- Rostami, Vali (2014), "Adjustment in Administrative Contracts", Public Law Studies Quarterly, Vol. 45, No. 2, pp.215-236 (In Persian).
- Rostsmi, Vali; Kabgani, Hassan; Talebizadeh, Moein (2016), "Investigation of the causes of occurrence and prevention methods of administrative corruption", scientific and specialized quarterly journal of prevention approach, No. 2, pp.23-48 (In Persian).
- Vije, Mohammad Reza (2013), "The right to terminate government contracting contracts", Private Law Studies Quarterly, Vol. 44, No. 1, pp.105-124 (In Persian).