Document Type : Article
1 Prof, Department of Public Law, Faculty of Law and Political Science, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
2 Ph.D. Student in Public Law, Faculty of Law and Political Science, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
The constitutional law of the national pact must be more consistent than other laws and no event, taste, or time should not be able to change it. That being the case, the passing time, new needs, and inefficiency of this law when facing changes cannot be kept hidden. Also, the real owners of this law are people, and governance is given to governments by people. The purpose of this research is to propose an argumentative framework to justify the acceptance of new generations’ demand right according to the requirements and functions of the law. This research asks that how can the new generation’s demand right be accepted in relation to the contents of constitutional law according to the principle of constitution consistency. Based on the presumption of the research, the demand right of new generations is accepted in the framework of inconsistent principles of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran. In the present study, the descriptive-analytical method is used to investigate the relationship between generations’ demands and constitutional law. The results of this research indicate that the consistent articles of the constitution are absolutely consistent and there could be no demand issued concerning them, and demand could be issued concerning the inconsistent articles that are relatively consistent.
- A) Books
- Avril, p. & Gicquel, J (2010), Droit Parlementaire, Montchrstien.
- Eseng’Ekeli, Jacques Djoli, DROIT CONSTITUTIONNEL- Principes Structuraux , Tome1, UNIVERSTITAIRES AFRICAINES
- Favoreu, Louis & Authoers (2019), Droit constitutionnel, Paris: Dalloz.
- Hamon, Fransic & Troper, Michel (2014), Droit constitutionnel, LGDJ.
- Roznai, Yaniv (2017), Unconstitutional Constitutional Amendments: The Limits
of Amendment Powers, Oxford University Press.
- B) Articles
- Colon-Rios, Joel (2010),” The Legitimacy of the Juridical: Constituent Power, Democracy, and the Limits of Constitutional Reform”, Osgoode Hall Law Journal, Vol. 48, pp. 199-245.
References in Persian & Arabic:
- A) Books
- Ibrahim Anis; Abdul Halim Montaser; Attia Al-Sawalhi ; Muhammad Khalaf Ahmad (2007), intermediate dictionary , Vol. I, Translated by Mohammad Bandar Rigi, 2 ed, Tehran, Islamic Publications (In Arabic).
- Edmon, Robat (2010), Introduction to Constitutional Rights, translated by Khayrollah Parvin ed 1, Tehran: Jangal Press (In Persian).
- Ansari, Shoushtari & Mohammad, Ali (1994), The Facilitated Fiqh Encyclopedia, followed by the Fundamental Appendix, Vol. 1, Qom: Islamic Thought Association Press (In Arabic).
- Bashirieh, Hussein (2018), Political Sociology (The Role of Political Forces in Political Life), 27ed, Tehran: Ney Press (In Persian).
- Bahadori Jahromi, Mohammad; Darvish Motavi, Meysam & Fattahi Zafarghandi, Ali (2018), Explanation of the Constitution Chapter 6 of the Guardian Council Principles 95, 94, 93 and 98, Vol. I, under the supervision of Abbas Ali Kadkhodai, 1 ed, Tehran: Guardian Council Research Institute (In Persian).
- Jafari Langroudi, Mohammad Jafar (1378), Extensive in Legal Terminology, Vol.3, 1 ed, Tehran: Ganj-e-Danesh Press (In Persian).
- A group of authors (2010), Culture of the Principles of Jurisprudence, Vol. I,1ed, Qom: Institute of Islamic Sciences and Culture (In Persian).
- Javadi Amoli, Abdullah (1989), Velayat-e-Faqih (Leadership in Islam), Vol. I, 2ed, Tehran: Raja (In Persian).
- Rasekh, Mohammad; Kosheshkar, Rayhaneh & Ameri, Faezeh (2015), Regulation in the Judiciary,1ed, Tehran: Drak (In Persian).
- Sobhani, Jafar, Eternal Charter , Qom: Imam Sadegh Institute (In Persian).
- Soroush, Abdul Karim (2013), Expansion of Prophetic Experience, 6 ed, Tehran: Sarat Institute (In Persian).
- Seyyed Morteza, Ali Ibn Al-Hussein (1990), Ammunition in theology, Qom: Islamic Publishing Institute (In Arabic).
- Shahidi, Mehdi (2014), Effects of Contracts and Obligations, 6 ed, Tehran: Majd press (In Persian).
- Sadr, Seyed Mohammad Baqir (2020), An introductory jurisprudential overview of the draft constitution for the Islamic Republic of Iran, Islam leads life Collection, Beirut: Dar Al Tarif Publications (In Arabic).
- Tabatabai, Mohammad Hossein (2018). Islam and Contemporary Man (Islamic Studies), Vol. 2, by Seyyed Hadi Khosroshahi, Qom: Resalat (In Persian).
- Amid, Hassan (2009), Farhang Farsi Amid, 1ed , Tehran: Farhang Nama (In Persian).
- Amid Zanjani, Abbas Ali (2005), Political Jurisprudence, Vol. I, Tehran: Amir Kabir (In Persian).
- Qari Seyed Fatemi, Seyed Mohammad (2017), Contemporary Human Rights, Vol. 1, 5 ed, Tehran: Negah maser (In Persian).
- Ghazi Shariat Panahi, Abolfazl (2011), Essentials of Constitutional Law, 40ed, Tehran: Mizan Press (In Persian).
- Ghorashi, Ali Akbar (1991), Quran Dictionary, Vol. 4, Tehran: Dar al-Kitab al-Islamiya (In Persian).
- Qanawati, Jalil (2010), Islamic Legal System, 2ed, Qom, Al-Mustafa International Translation and Publishing Center (In Persian).
- Katozian, Nasser (2015), Philosophy of Law, Vol. 1, 8ed, Tehran: Sahami Enteshar Press (In Persian).
- Kadivar, Mohsen (2014), People's Rights - Islam and Human Rights, 5ed, Tehran: Kavir (In Persian).
- Kaabi, Abbas (2015), Fundamentals of the Constitutional Law of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1ed, Tehran: Imam Sadegh University Student Basij Publishing (In Persian).
- Koosha, Jafar (2010). Crimes against Judicial Justice, 2ed, Tehran: Mizan (In Persian).
- Gorji Azandariani, Ali Akbar (1399), Constitutional Review - Rethinking the Coexistence of Power and Freedom in the Islamic Republic, 1ed, Tehran: Negah e Maaser (In Persian).
- Mojtahed Shabestari, Mohammad (2002), Hermontics of Book and Tradition (Revelation Interpretation Process), 5ed, Tehran: Tarhe No Press (In Persian).
- Mahmsani, Sobhi (1979). Philosophy of Legislation in Islam, translated by Ismail Golestani, 12ed, Tehran: Amirkabir (In Persian).
- Madani, Jalaluddin (2007), Principles and generalities of jurisprudence, 16ed, Tehran: Paydar (In Persian).
- Mustafavi, Mohammad Kazem (2000), Fiqh rules,Vol.I, 4ed, Islamic publications dependent with the Qom Seminary Teachers Association (In Arabic).
- Motahari, Morteza (2002), Islam and the requirements of the time, Vol. II, 13ed, Qom: Sadra (In Persian).
- Motahari, Morteza (2002), Imamate and leadership, 27 ed, Qom: Sadra (In Persian).
- Moein, Mohammad (2003), Moein Persian dictionary, Vol. 1, Tehran: Si Gol press (In Persian).
- Mufid, Muhammad ibn Nu'man (1989), Al-Muqna ', 2ed, Qom: Islamic Publishing Institute (In Arabic).
- Mansoorian, Mustafa (2018), Description of the Constitution - Chapter 14 Review of the Constitution Article 177, under the supervision of Abbas Ali Kadkhodai, 1ed, Tehran: Guardian Council Research Institute (In Persian).
- Muzaffar, Mohammad Reza (1994), Principles of Jurisprudence, Vol. 2, Qom: Qom Seminary Islamic Propaganda Office (In Persian).
- Naini, Mirza Mohammad Hussein (2019), Tanbih al-Ummah and Tanzih al-Mullah, corrected and researched by Seyyed Javad Varei, 4ed, Qom: Bostan Ketab (In Arabic).
- Wael bin Halaq (2019), History of Islamic Legal Theories, translated by Mohammad Rasekh, 5ed, Tehran: Ney press (In Persian).
- B) Articles
- Arjang, Ardavan & Alizadeh, Fatemeh (2013), "The challenge of stability and universality of rulings with emphasis on the view of Imam Khomeini", Matin Research Journal, No. 60, pp. 1-28 (In Persian).
- Aslani, Firooz and Abdolmajid Rahmanian (1396)." Examining the Legal Validity of Unchangeable Principles of the Constitution with a View to the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran", Quarterly Journal of Public Law Knowledge of public law, No. 17, pp.45-65 In Persian).
- Aslani, Firooz and Maryam Ziyai Najafabadi, (1398). " Explanation of the reasons of the validity of the transgenerational constitution", Quarterly Journal of Public Law Knowledge of public law Journal, No. 1724, pp.19-40 In Persian).
- Kaviani, Mohammad Hadi and Mohammad Javad Hosseini (1396). "Examination of the Necessity or Non-Necessity of Revision of the Constitution with the New Generations", Journals Law Scholars, No. 12, pp. 5-22 In Persian).
- Mirzaei, Iqbal Ali (2014), "Law and its temporal validity with emphasis on the concept and characteristics of the Provisional Law", Legal Journal of Justice, No. 75, pp. 171-145 (In Persian).