1. شکیب، محمدرضا (1397). دفاع ضرورت در رویۀ داوری سرمایهگذاری بینالمللی: چالشهای پیش رو، چ اول، تهران: خرسندی.
2. قانون آیین دادرسی مدنی (1379).
3. قانون داوری تجاری بینالمللی (1376).
4. Schreuer, Christoph et al., (2009). The ICSID Convention: A Commentary, second edition, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
5. Lauterpacht, Elihu (1991). Aspects of the administration of international justice, Cambridge: Grotius Publications.
6. Dolzer, Rudolf and Christoph Schreuer, (2008). Principles of International Investment Law, Oxford: OUP.
7. Subedi, Surya (2008). International Investment Law: Reconciling Policy and Principle, Oxford: Hart Publishing.
8. Qureshi, Asif Hasan (2008). “An appellate system in international investment arbitration” in Peter Muchlinski et al (eds), The Oxford Handbook of International Investment Law, Oxford , OUP.
9. Goldhaber, Michael, (2004). “Wanted: a world investment court”, Transnational Dispute Management(TMD), Vol 1, No 3.
10. Legum, Barton (2008). “Options to establish an appellate mechanism for investment disputes” in Karl P. Sauvant (ed), Appeals Mechanism in International Investment Disputes, Oxford, OUP.
12. Bishop, Doak (2006). “The case for an appellate panel and its scope for review” in Federico Ortino et al (eds), Investment Treaty Law: Current Issues, Vol. 1, British Institute of International and Comparative Law.
13. Do-hyun, Kim (2011). “The annulment committee’s role in multiplying inconsistency in ICSID arbitration: the need to move away from an annulment based system”, NYU Law Review, Vol. 86.
14. Penusliski, Ilija (2010). “A dispute systems design diagnosis of ICSID” in Michael Waibel et al (eds), The Backlash Against Investment Arbitration: perceptions and Reality, Alphen aan den Rijn, Kluwer.
15. Clapham, John, (2009), “Finality of investor-state arbitral awards: has the tide turned and is there need for reform?”, Journal of International Arbitration, Vol. 26.
16. Gill, Judith, (2006). “Inconsistent decisions: an issue to be addressed or a fact of life?” in Federico Ortino et al (eds), Investment Treaty Law: Current Issues, Vol. 1, British Institute of International and Comparative Law.
17. Paulsson, Jan (2008). “Avoiding unintended consequences” in Karl P. Sauvant (ed), Appeals Mechanism in International Investment Disputes, Oxford, OUP.
18. Yannaca-Small, Katia, (2010). “Annulment of ICSID awards: limited scope but is there potential?” in Katia Yannaca-Small (ed), Arbitration under International Investment Agreements, Cambridge, CUP.
19. Platt, Rowan, (2013). “The Appeal of Appeal Mechanisms in International Arbitration: Fairness over Finality?”, Journal of International Arbitration, Vol 30.
20. Franck, Susan, (2005). “The legitimacy crisis in investment treaty arbitration: privatizing public international law through inconsistent decisions”, Fordham Law Review, Vol. 73.
21. Myron Schwebel, Stephen, (1994). “The creation and operation of an international court of arbitral awards”, taken from M. Hunter et al (eds), The Internationalisation of International Arbitration, Graham & Trotman.
22. Vladimir Balas, (2008). “Review of awards” in P Muchlinski et al (eds), Oxford Handbook of International Investment Law, Oxford, OUP.
23. Reisman, William Michael (1989). “The Breakdown of the Control Mechanism in ICSID Arbitration”, Duke Law Journal, 739.
24. Caron, David (1992). “Reputation and Reality in the ICSID Annulment Process: Understanding the Distinction between Annulment and Appeal”, ICSID Foreign Investment Law Journal, Vol.7, Issue 1.
25. Amco Asia Corp v. Republic of Indonesia (Amco Asia) ICSID Case No. ARB/81/1 Decision on annulment (16 May 1986), 1 ICSID Rep 509 (1993).
26. CME Czech Republic B.V. v. Czech Republic, Ad hoc – UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules, Partial Award of 13 September 2001 and IIC 62 (2003), Final Award of 14 March 2003.
27. CMS v. Argentine Republic ICSID Case No. ARB/01/8, Decision on annulment (25 September 2007).
28. Emilio Augustín Maffezini v. Kingdom of Spain ICSID Case No. ARB/97/7 (2000).
29. Enron and Ponderosa v. Argentine Republic ICSID Case No. ARB01/3, Decision on annulment (30 July 2010).
30. Klöckner Industrie-Analagen v. Republic of Cameroon (Klöckner I) ICSID Case No. ARB/81/2, Decision on annulment (3 May 1985), 2 ICSID Rep 95 (1994).
31. Lauder v. Czech Republic, Final Award, 3 September 2001 (Ad hoc- UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules).
32. Metalclad Corporation v. United Mexican States (2000), ICSID Case No ARB(AF)/97/1 (2000).
33. MHS v. Malaysia ICSID Case No. ARB/05/10, Decision on annulment (16 April 2009).
34. Mitchell v. Democratic Republic of the Congo ICSID Case No. ARB/99/7, Decision on annulment (1 November 2006).
35. Pope & Talbot Inc. v. Government of Canada (2002) ILR 293.
36. S.D. Myers v. Canada (2000) ILM 1408 (NAFTA Arb)
37. Sempra Energy International v. Argentine Republic ICSID Case No. ARB02/16, Decision on annulment (29 June 2010).
38. SGS Société Générale de Surveillance S.A. v. Islamic Republic of Pakistan ICSID Case No. ARB/01/13 (2003) 42 ILM 1290.
39. SGS Société Générale de Surveillance S.A. v. Republic of the Philippines ICSID Case No. ARB/02/6 (2004).
40. "Possible improvements to the framework for ICSID arbitration", (22 October 2004) available at:
41. "Investment Arbitration Reporter: ICSID to prepare background paper on annulment process", following request by Philippines, available at:
42. "UNCTAD Series on International Investment Policies for Development", (2010) available at:
43. "Suggested changes to the ICSID rules and regulations" (12 May 2005), available at:
44. Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes Between States and Nationals of Other States (signed 18 March 1965)
45. Article 829 of the Italian Civil Code, 1942.
46. S.69 Arbitration Act 1996 available at:
47. UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration (2006 amended version)
48. US Federal Arbitration Act 1925 available at:
49. US Model BIT 2012
50. "Suggested changes to the ICSID rules and regulations", available at:
51. Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards (New York Convention) 1958
52. US Model BIT 2004