1. Loescher, Gill, Fiddian-Qasmiyeh, Elena, Long, Katy, and Sigona, Nando, (eds.), (2014). The Oxford Handbook of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
2. Lischer, S. K. (2014). “Conflict And Crisis Induced Displacement”, in The Oxford Handbook of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, Gill Loescher, Elena Fiddian-Qasmiyeh, Katy Long and Nando Sigona eds., Oxford: Oxford University Press.
3. McDowell, Christopher. (2014). “Development Created Population Displacement", in The Oxford Handbook of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, Gill Loescher, Elena Fiddian-Qasmiyeh, Katy Long and Nando Sigona eds., Oxford: Oxford University Press.
4. Zetter, Roger & Morrissey, James. (2014). “The Environment-Mobility Nexus:Reconceptualizing the Links between Environment Stress, (Im) mobility,and Power”, in The Oxford Handbook of Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, Gill Loescher, Elena Fiddian-Qasmiyeh, Katy Long and Nando Sigona eds., Oxford: Oxford University Press.
C) Reports of International Organisations
5. Amnesty International, (2015). Fenced out: Hungary's Violations of the Right of Refugees and Migrants.
6. British Red Cross, Europe Refugee Crisis appeal: facts and figures, 27 Jan 2016, available at “www.redcross.org.uk”
7. European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations, 2500 Refugee and Migrant Children Now Attending Greek Schools, 2017, available at http://ec.europa.eu/echo/news/2500-refugee-and-migrant-children-now-attending-greek-school”
8. Hungarian Helsinki Committee (HHC), (2017). Hungary: Turbulent 50 days – an update on the Hungarian asylum situation.
9. Human Rights Watch, Hungary Failing To Protect Vulnerable Refugees, 22 February ,2016, available at " https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/09/20/hungary-failing-protect-vulnerable-refugees”
10. Human Rights Watch, Turkey: Border Guards Kill and Injure Asylum Seekers, 10 May 2016, available at “www.hrw.org/news/2016/05/10/turkey-border-guards”
11. Human Rights Watch , Syrian Refugee Kids Still Out of School in Turkey, 2017, available at ” https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/01/23/syrian-refugee-kids-still-out-school-turkey”
12. Human Rights watch, Lebanon: Rising Violence Targets Syrian Refugees, 30 September 2014, available at “www.hrw.org/news/2014/09/30/lebanon-rising-violence-targets-syrian-refugees”.
13. IOM, 2017, Key Migration Terms, available at www.iom.int/key-migration-terms.
14. Medecins Sans Frontieres / Doctors Without Borders, Greece: New Report Finds Dire Neglect of Asylum Seekers on Lesbos, 24July 2017, available at” www.doctors without borders.org”
15. OCHA, (2014), Informing Targeted Host Community Programming in Lebanon- Preliminary Analysis for Sector Planning.
16. UNHCR, Update on Lesvos and the Greek islands, 6 November 2015, available at www.unhcr.org./news/briefing/2015
17. UNHCR, Over one million sea arrivals reach Europe in 2015, 30 December2015, available at ” http://www.unhcr.org/afr/news/latest/2015/12/5683d0b56/million-sea-arrivals-reach-europe-2015.html"
18. UNHCR, (2013). Syrian Regional Response Plan January to June 2013.
19. UNHCR, (2017). Recommendations for Greece in 2017.
20. UNICEF, Over 40 per cent of Syrian refugee children in Turkey missing out on education, despite massive increase in enrolment rates – UNICEF, 9 January 2017, available at “https://www.unicef.org/media/media_94417.html”.
21. UNICEF, (3 May 2017). A child is a child: Protecting children on the move from violence, abuse and exploitation.
22. WFP, Lebanon/World Food Programme, 2016, available at “www.WFP. Org/countries/ Lebanon
D) International Human Rights Instruments
23. Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)
24. United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change(1992)
25. International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (1966)
26. International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights(1966)
27. European Convention on Human Rights(1950)
28. Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees(1951)
29. United Nations Convention against Torture(1984)
30. Guiding Principles on Internal Displacement(1998)
31. ABC News, Europe migrant crisis: Two dead, two injured after fire breaks out at Greek asylum seeker camp, 25 November 2015, Available at https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-26/two-dead-after-fire-breaks-out-at-greek-migrant-camp/8059852
32. Aljazeera ,Concerns as Greece clears out Eliniko refugees camp, 2 June 2017 available at,”http://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/concerns-greece-clears-elliniko-"
33. Asylum Information Database, 2017, Health Care in Germany, available at, “Http://www.asylumineurope .org/reports/country/Germany/ reception-conditions/health-care”
34. Central European University, CEU Launches Open Learning Initiative with Weekend Courses for Registered Refugees, 2016, available at https://www.ceu.edu/article/2016-01-21/ceu-launches-open-learning-initiative-weekend-courses-registered-refugees
35. Hungarian Spectrum, Life the Hungarian transit Zones, 2017, available at” http://hungarianspectrum.org/tag/transit-zones/”
36. The Independent, Hand Grenade Thrown at Refugee Shelter in Germany in latest Attack on Asylum Seekers in Wake of Cologne Assaults, 29 January 2016, available at, www.independent.co.uk”
37. Orient Net, Turkey Improving Medical services for Refugees, 2016, available at ” http://orient-news.net/en/news_show/101804/0/Turkey-improving-medical-services-for-refugees”
38. The Daily Telegraph, More than 25000 Refugees and Migrants Have Died Trying to cross the Mediterranean to Europe so far this year, UN reveals, 31May 2016, available at ” www.telegraph.co.uk”
39. The Daily Telegraph, Greek coast guard 'deliberately' sunk migrant boat in Turkish waters, fisherman's film alleges, 14 August 2015, available at” http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/11803114/Greek-coast-guard-deliberately-sunk-migrant-boat-in-Turkish-waters-fishermans-film-alleges.html"