1. نقیبزاده، احمد (1382). اتحادیۀ اروپا از آغاز تا امروز، چ اول، تهران: قومس.
2. De Sadeleer, Nicolas, (2008), Environmental Principles: From Political Slogans to Legal Rules, Oxford University Press, London.
3. Lee, M, (2005), EU Environmental Law: Challenges, Change and Decision-Making, 1st Ed, Hart Publishing, Portland,UK.
4. Sunkin M, David M Ong, Robert Wight ( 2002), Sourcebook on Environmental Law, 2nd ed, Cavendish Publishing Limited.
5. Valerie, Fogleman (2013), The Study on Analysis of integrating the ELD into 11 national legal frameworks, Final Report prepared for the European Commission – DG Environment, Stevens & Bolton LLP. European Union.
6. Basse, Ellen Margrethe (2001), "Environmental Liability – Modern Developments", Stockholm Institute for Scandianvian Law Stockholm, Vol. 41, pp. 31-54.
7. Boyd, James; Kunreuther, Howard (1997),"Retroactive Liability or the Public Purse?", journal of Regulatory Economics, Vol. 11, pp. 79-90.
8. Brans, Edward (2001), "White Paper of the European Commission on Environmental Liability’ in ‘Liability for Damage to Public Natural Resources– standing, damage and damage assessment", International Environmental Law and Policy Series, Volume 61,Kluwer Law International, Netherlands.
9. De Smedt K, (2009), "Is Harmonisation always Effective? The Implementation of the Environmental Liability Directive", European, Environmental Law Review vol. 18 Issue 1, by Aspen Publishers, Inc, pp. 2-18.
10. Faure, Michael G, (2009), "Regulatory Strategies in Environmental Liability", The Regulatory Function of Eiropean Privite Law, Cafaggi, F., Watt, H. Muir, eds., Cheltenham, Edward Elgar Maastricht Faculty of Law Working Paper No. 2011/22. Pp. 129-187, Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=1713118)
11. Luk,Sandy; Phillips, Victoria and Jen, Sandra, (2004), "The European Directive on Environmental Liability –“Polluter Pays”: from principle to practice?", An environmental NGO commentary on the Environmental Liability Directive: its adoption at EU level and what it means for the future,30 July 2004 : Digitally available at: http://www.birdlife.org/eu/pdfs/environment_july04_vp.pdf
12. Monti, Alberto, (2002), " Environmental Risks and Insurance A Comparative Analysis of the Role of Insurance in the Management of Environment-Related Risks" , OECD Report, First Summary.
13. Rofina Kum Lin, THAM, (2004), " THE Impact of the EnvironmentalLiability Directive 2004/35 ON English Law", Center for European Legal Studies Exeter Papers in European Law, No. 14, pp. 1-80
14. Stavang, Juris Endre (2010), "Two challenges for the ECJ when examining the Enviromental Liability Directive", 5 Environmental Liability , Faculty of Law, Department of Private Law and Natural Resources Research Group, University of Oslo, pp. 198-201.
15. Stavang, Juris Endre (2009), "Types and Forms of Inconsistencies in Law – With Particular Reference to Natural Resource",Preliminary version for ”the Grill” at the University of Oslo,University of Oslo The Natural Resources Research Group Preliminary version, pp. 1-36.
16. Tolsma, Hanna. D., & de Graaf, K. J. (2015), "Bending the rules: A Dutch approach to improving the flexible application of environmental standards" , Paper presented at European Group for Public Administration (EGPA 2014), Speyer, Germany.
C) Documents (Reports and directives)
17. A report by GeneWatch Uk and the RSPB, "Making the Polluter PayThe Environmental Liability Directive: Letting Down the Environment?"2006 ,www.genewatch.org/uploads/.../ELD_Press_Reportwpoversion.pdf.
18. Common Position, Statement of the Council’s Reasons, European Parliament Amendments at C277 E/29.
19. Directive 2004/35/CE of the European Parliament and the Council of 21 April 2004 on environmental liability with regard to the prevention and remedying of environmental. OJ L n 2 188.8.131.52.
20. EFFACE, Directive 2004/35 on Environmental Liability work package 2 on "Instruments actors and institutions" Recital 2 of Directive 2004/35;Environmental Liability: Commission welcomes agreement on new Directive, IP/04/246, 20 February 2004: ELD, recital 2 : European Commission press release: at http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-04-246_en.htm
21. Environment Bill[H. L.]HL Deb 31 January 1995 vol 560 cc 1414-86, House again in committee clause 45 http://hansard.millbanksystems.com,/lords/1995/jan/31/environment-bill-hi-1.
22. European Commission Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on environmental liability with regard to the prevention and remedying of environmental damage (COM(2002) 17 final, Explanatory Memorandum, 23 January 2002.
23. European Commission, Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on Environmental Liability with regard to the Prevention and Restoration of Environmental Damage, OJ C151 E/132, January 2002
24. European Commission, White Paper on Environmental Liability. COM(2000) 66 final, , 9 February 2000.
25. European Parliament legislative resolution on the proposal for European Parliament and Council Directive on environmental liability with regard to the prevention and remedying of environmental damage COM(2002) 17 - C5-0088/2002 – 2002/0021(COD) (14 May 2003).
26. Environmental Protection Agency, Environmental Liability Regulations Guidance Document, Johnstown Castle, Co. Wexford, Ireland, 2011.
27. ELD, recital; European Commission press release, Environmental Liability: Commission welcomes agreement on new Directive (IP/04/246, 20 February 2004)
28. Green Paper on Remedying Environmental Damage,COM(93),47 final, 14 May 1993.[EU Comission-COM, 1993.
29. Liability for Environmental Damage in Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia (EECCA): Implementation of Good International Practices, © OECD 2012.
30. OECD, The Polluter Pays Pinciple; OECD Analyses and Recommendations, Environment Directorate (OCDE/GD(92)81, 1992), Explanatory Reports, Compensation for Victims of Accidental Pollution, Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development Paris 1992.
31. Julia Young, Assessing The Impact of The Eu Directive on Environmental Liability on Uk Environmental Legislation, Policy.