1. ضیایی بیگدلی، محمدرضا (1394)، حقوق بینالملل بشردوستانه، تهران: گنج دانش.
3. زمانی، سید قاسم (1375)، «حقوق جنگ دریایی و تحولات جدید»، مجلۀ سیاست دفاعی، ش 17.
4. Heinegg, Heintschel von, (2009), “the Law of Armed Conflict at Sea”, in: Dieter Fleck, The Handbook of International Humanitarian Law, London, Oxford University Press.
5. Henckaerts, Jean-Marie and Dowald-Beck, Louise, (2005), Customary International Humanitarian Law, vol. I (Rules), Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
6. International Committee of the Red Cross, (1987), Commentary on the Additional Protocols to the Geneva Conventions, Leiden/Boston, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers.
7. Meron, Theodor, (1991), Human Rights and Humanitarian Norms as Customary Law, USA, Clarendon Press.
8. Pictet, Jean S., (1960), the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949; Commentary, Geneva, ICRC.
9. Sassoli, Marco, Antoine A. Bouvier and Anne Quintin, (2014), How Does Law Protect In War?, Volume I, Geneva, ICRC.
, Dietrich and Toman
, Jiri (eds), (2004), The Laws of Armed Conflicts: A Collection of Conventions, Resolutions and Other Documents
ed., Leiden/Boston, M. Nijhoff.
11. Schindler, Dietrich and Toman, Jiri, (1988), the Laws of Armed Conflicts, Leiden/Boston, Martinus Nihjoff Publisher.
12. Solis, Gary D., (2010), the Law of Armed Conflict: International Humanitarian Law in War, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
13. Thomas, A.R. & Duncan, James C. (1999), Annotated Supplement to The Commander's Handbook on the Law of Naval Operations, Newport, Rhode Island, Naval War College.
14. Dinstein, Yoram (2002), “Legitimate Military Objectives Under the the Current Jus in Bello”, International Law Studies series, Vol. 78.
15. Doswald-Beck, Louise (1995), “The San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea”, The American Journal of International Law, Vol. 89, No. 1.
16. Doyle, Jr., James H., (1998), “International Law and Naval Operations”, Int'l L. Stud. Ser. US Naval War Col, Vol. 72.
17. Fenrick, William J., (1986), “The Exclusion Zone Device in the Law of Naval Warfare”, CAN. Y.B. INT'L L., Vol. 24.
18. Hanke, Heinz M. (1993). “The 1923 Hague Rules of Air Warfare - A contribution to the development of international law protecting civilians from air attack”, International Review of the Red Cross, Vol. 33.
19. Heinegg, Wolff Heintschel von, (2006), “The Current State of The Law of Naval Warfare: A Fresh Look at the San Remo Manual”, Int'l L. Stud. Ser. US Naval War Col., Vol. 82.
20. Heinegg, Wolff Heintschel von, & Michael Donner, (1994), “New Developments in the Protection of the Natural Environment in Naval Armed Conflicts”, German Y.B. Int'l L., Vol. 37.
21. O'Rourke, Ronald (1988), “the Tanker War”, US Naval Instutute, Proceedings Vol. 114/5/1,023.
22. Robertson, Jr., Horace B., (1991), “Modern Technology and the Law of Armed Conflict at Sea”, International Law Studies series, Vol. 64.
23. Stephens, D.G. & Fitzpatrick, M.D., (1999), “Legal Aspects of the Contemporary Naval Mine Warfare”, Loy. L.A. Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. Vol. 21.
24. The Commander's Handbook on the Law of Naval Operations, in: Robertson, Jr., Horace B. (1991), International Law Stadies, Vol. 64
25. Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field. Geneva, 12 August 1949.
26. Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea. Geneva, 12 August 1949.
27. Convention (X) for the Adaptation to Maritime Warfare to the Principles of the Geneva Convention. The Hague, 18 October 1907.
28. Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD), signed at Geneva on 18 May 1977
29. Instructions for the Government of Armies of the United States in the Field (Lieber Code). 24 April 1863
30. London Declaration concerning the Laws of Naval War, Feb. 26, 1909,
31. Manual Concerning Safety Measures Relating to Military Activities Potentially Hazardous to Civil Aircraft Operations, ICAO Doc. 9554-AN/932 (1990).
32. Human Rights Council, Report of the international fact-finding mission to investigate violations of international law, including international humanitarian and human rights law, resulting from the Israeli attacks on the flotilla of ships carrying humanitarian assistance, 27 September 2010, UN A/HRC/15/21
33. IDF Chief Military Advocate General Staff, Avichai Mandelblit’s testimony to the Turkel Committee: Public Commission to Examine the Maritime Incident of May 31, 2010, Session Number 4, 26 August 2010
34. Official Website of ICRC: https://www.icrc.org/eng/war-and-law/treaties-customary-law/geneva-conventions/overview-geneva-conventions.htm