1. Deibert, Ronald; Palfrey, John; Rohozinski, Rafal & Zittrain, Jonathan (2008), Access Denied: The Practice and Policy of Global Internet Filtering, Published by MIT Press
2. G. Staples, William (2007), Encyclopedia of Privacy: Vol. 1, A-M, Published by Greenwood Press, First Pub.
3. L. Postmus, Judy (2013), Sexual Violence and Abuse: An Encyclopedia of Prevention, Impacts, and Recovery, Published by ABC-CLIO.
4. Kumar Das, Jatindra (2015), Law of Copyright, published by PHI Learning Private Limited.
5. L. Rustad, Michael (2014), Global Internet Law, Pub. by LEG Inc. d/b/a West Academic.
6. Brown, Ian (2008), “Internet Censorship: Be Careful What You Ask for”, University of Oxford, Oxford Internet Institute, Working Paper series.
7. Fox, Susannah & Rainey, Lee, (2014), The Web at 25 in the U.S.: The overall verdict: The internet has been a plus for society and an especially good thing for individual users, Pew Research Center’s Internet and American life Project
8. J. Garber, Danielle (2002), “COPPA: Protecting Children 's Personal Information on the Internet”, Journal of Law and Policy, Vol. 10, Issue 1.
9. J. Larose, Cynthia & M. Siripurapu, Julia, (2013), “Guide to Compliance with the Amended Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Rule”, The National Law Review.
10. M. Evans, Tonya (2013), “Safe Harbor for the Innocent Infringer in the Digital Age, University of New Hampshire Scholars' Repository”, Willamette Law Review, Vol. 50, Issue 1.
11. M. Overaa, Jennifer (2014), “Website Blocked: Filtering Technology in Schools and School Libraries”, SLIS Student Research Journal, Vol. 4, Issue 2.
12. P. Rainey, Brandon (2009), “Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006: Legislative Problems and Solutions”, Journal of Legislation, Vol. 35, Issue 2.
13. PEN America (2015), “Global Chilling: The Impact of Mass Surveillance on International Writers”, PEN American Center.
14. Rodden, Kelly (2003), “The Children 's Internet Protection Act in Public Schools: The Government Stepping on Parents' Toes?”, Fordham Law Review, Vol. 71, Issue 5.
15. Ball, James & Schneier, Bruce & Greenwald, Glenn, (2013), NSA and GCHQ Target Tor Network that Protects Anonymity of Web Users, the Guardian, Available at: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/04/nsa-gchq-attack-tor-network-encryption, Last Visited: 2018-01-27
18. Cope, Sophia, (2016), House Advances Email Privacy Act, Setting the Stage for Vital Privacy Reform, Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), Available at: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2016/04/house-advances-email-privacy-act-setting-stage-vital-privacy-reform, Last Visited: 2018-01-14
20. Electronic Frontier Foundation, (2013), Computer Fraud and Abuse Act Reform, Available at: https://www.eff.org/issues/cfaa, Last Visited: 2018-01-27
21. Federal Communications Commission, (2014), Warning: Jammer Use by the Public and Local Law Enforcement Is Illegal, Available at: https://www.fcc.gov/document/warning-jammer-use-public-and-local-law-enforcement-illegal, Last visited: 2018-01-03
22. Freedom House, (2014), Freedom on the Net 2014: United States, Available at: https://freedomhouse.org/sites/default/files/resources/United%20States.pdf, Last Visited: 2018-01-27
23. Freedom House, (2015), Freedom on the Net 2015: United States, Available at: https://freedomhouse.org/sites/default/files/resources/FOTN%202015_United%20States_0.pdf, Last Visited: 2018-01-27
24. Freedom House, (2016), Freedom on the Net 2016: United States, Available at: https://freedomhouse.org/sites/default/files/FOTN%202016%20United%20States.pdf, Last Visited: 2018-01-27
25. Freedom House, (2017), Freedom on the Net 2017: United States, Available at: https://freedomhouse.org/sites/default/files/FOTN%202017_United%20States.pdf, Last Visited: 2018-01-27
28. Lendman, Stephen, (2009), Internet Threatened by Censorship, Secret Surveillance, and Cybersecurity Laws, Global Research, Available at: https://www.globalresearch.ca/internet-threatened-by-censorship-secret-surveillance-and-cybersecurity-laws/13706, Last Visited: 2018-01-18
34. Reitman, Rainey, (2015), The New USA Freedom Act: A Step in the Right Direction, but More Must Be Done, Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), Available at: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/04/new-usa-freedom-act-step-right-direction-more-must-be-done, Last Visited: 2018-01-14
35. Reporters sans Frontières, (2012), Internet Enemies Report 2012, Available at: https://rsf.org/sites/default/files/rapport-internet2012_ang.pdf, Last Visited: 2018-01-27
36. Sutton, Maira, (2014), Copyright Law as a Tool for State Censorship of the Internet, Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), Available at: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/12/copyright-law-tool-state-internet-censorship, Last Visited: 2018-01-23
37. The White House Office of the Press Secretary, (2011), Administration Releases Strategy to Protect Online Consumers and Support Innovation and Fact Sheet on National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace, Available at: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/04/15/administration-releases-strategy-protect-online-consumers-and-support-in, Last Visited: 2018-01-03